google adsense takes hours to mainly activated as google state this " For some publishers the activation process can be as quick as a day, and for others it can take several weeks. Note that some parts of the process require actions on your end, and we can only activate your account after you complete them."
- An important things to consider to chech the following things "
- Copy the code exactly as it appears on your AdSense homepage.
- Place the code on the URL that you provided when you created your AdSense account.
- Make sure that you place the code on a page that has content and receives regular visitors."
- the problem is with your code try to fix it "We've found that in most cases when a publisher waits a long time to be activated, it's because they haven't placed the code on a page that gets regular views. "
- as Google adsense state that " we automatically review your entire site (not just the URL that you provided when you created your AdSense account) to check it complies with our policies and set up the rest of your account. It typically takes our specialists less than a day to complete the review but sometimes it can take longer. When we've completed the review, we'll send you an email with details on your activation status."
- or it could be other issues like
- your browser blocking ads try to fix